15 November 2013

Just Add Ink #191 - Sketch Challenge

Howdy!

I am back with a card to share, for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink. This week we have a fun sketch challenge for you and this is the great sketch that we are using.

And here is my card.  I have used some old Stampin' Up! Rub-Ons for my sentiment and all of the other papers are also from some SU! Christmas paper I had left over from last year.


I hope that you have time to play along with us this week, and be sure to pop over to our blog and check out all of the Design Team's beautiful creations using this sketch.

5 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous colours for Xmas Jodene!

KimB said...

This has such a clean yet classic feel Jodene, and I love that big chalkboard style Christmas sentiment. xxx

Mae Collins said...

Jodene you have done something that I need to do...use my older items in my craft stash as I have so much! Love the card.

Nancy said...

Love this card Jodene!!! Clean and classic is right!!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is a fun and festive classic card, Jodene! Hugs, Darnell