29 November 2013

Just Add Ink #193 - Inspiration Challenge



Happy Friday!

I hope that all of my friends and blog visitors from the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. From all of the photos I have seen it looks like it was an awesome day.

I am just popping in today to share with you my card for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink.  Here is the picture we are using for inspiration this week.



And here is my card. I have taken my inspiration from the wreath in the bottom right as well as the red stars in the top right image.

It was so hard to get a photo of my card because I kept catching my reflection in the silver mirrored cardstock!



All stamps and dies all from My Favorite Things.  I used the tiny stars from the Peek-A-Boo stars die.

5 comments:

Mae Collins said...

I love how you have created this silver wreath Jodene and those beautiful red stars just set it off so perfectly.

KimB said...

The silver/ red combo is stunning Jodene and so is that multilayered wreath - so shiny and detailed.xxx

JoAnn said...

Your silver wreath with the tiny stars is gorgeous. Love your card. Great take on the inspiration photos.

Nancy said...

Just gorgeous!!! I love this Jodene!!!! Well done!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Wow that silver wreath is just stunning Jodene!