07 November 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #190 - Just Add Masking

Hello friends!

It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink and this week we have a fun technique challenge for you!

I have to admit that the card I am sharing is not the one I originally had planned on posting. After spending quite a bit of time masking images and colouring them with Copics, I had just about finished putting my card together when I smudged it with ink! Don't you hate it when that happens? Tell me I'm not the only one that has stamping accidents like this. It's so frustrating.

So I then created this card, by creating a masked focal background for my card. I added a little sparkle and dimension by using glitter glue in the centre of the flowers.


All supplies are Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

KimB said...

The flowers make a lovely bright and girly background Jodene. What a bummer about your first card though - that would have hurt! xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Love this card Jodene, such an effective use of masking and gorgeous colour combo! Xxx