22 November 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #192 - Colour Challenge



Happy Friday everyone!  I am just popping in to share with you my card for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink.  I really love these colours and decided to try a non-traditional coloured Christmas card for this week's challenge.




I created the pattern on the bottom with my new stripey stamps from My Favorite Things. And when it was all finished, I sprayed it with a good coat of glitter - I love how it makes everything so sparkly, perfect for Christmas :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! sentiment and ornaments, stripes by MFT
Cardstock: SU!
Ribbon: SU!

4 comments:

KimB said...

Oh I love your non traditional Christmas card Jodene! The plaid you created looks fabulous too. xxx

Nikki said...

Love you card Jodene. The colours are just beautiful together. The stripes look great and I love tha sentiment stamp.

Nikki

Narelle Farrugia said...

You've created a lovely effect with the two-tone criss-cross stamping Jodene!

Nikki Spencer said...

Clever and effective plaid stamping Jodene, you used the colours beautifully. xxx