22 November 2013

Seize The Birthday Challenge


Welcome to this fortnight's Seize the Birthday Challenge
And this week it is a very special challenge!

 In honor of Jenny,(one of our design team members) who just recently had twin girls,
 we thought it would be fun to SURPRISE Jenny and incorporate Twins as our
 " Toppings" option for this go around!



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!

http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca

Here is my card, featuring two flowers and of course lots of pink. 


Supplies:
Greeting stamp from Stampin' Up!
Chevron Die: My Favorite Things
DSP: Bo Bunny
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! 
Other: Doilie die by Papertrey Ink, White satin ribbon, flowers by Kaiser, leaf punch.

5 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

This is a lovey card Jodene, I love all the alternating chevrons.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Jodene. Love the chevrons.

Nancy said...

This is a really really beautiful card Jodene...I know I already said that...but wanted to make it official! Enjoy your weekend!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I'm loving those two-toned chevrons Jodene - beautiful card!

OttawaMom said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the two shades of pink and those chevrons are awesome!