08 December 2013

Bizzy Becs December Challenge - Christmas



WELCOME to another Bizzy Bec's Challenge and the last one for 2013.. and the last one from me as I have made the difficult decision to step down from the Bizzy Becs Design Team. 

The Challenge for the month of course just has to be...

"CHRISTMAS"

and the Fabulous prize for this month is this gorgeous DIE....

Joy Crafts Die - Snowflake  donated from Bizzy Becs Online Store.....


To create my card this month I have used the adorable Little Santa Image from Bizzy Becs which you can find HERE.  I have coloured him with Copic markers and added some white sparkle to his jacket and some glossy accents for his cute little glasses which is a little hard to see in the photo. I also sprayed the background with a good coat of sparkle adhesive spray.


I also used this sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for the layout of my card, although I have flipped it on it's side to suit my image better.


Thanks for stopping by, and thank you so much to Deb and all of the girls over at Bizzy Becs for having me as part of their Design Team!





2 comments:

Vicki B. said...

that Santa is adorable!!!

Loz said...

Your red colouring is gorgeous!