19 December 2013

Just Add Ink Challenge #196 - Just Add Christmas!

Hello my friends!

By the time you are reading this (I hope, if my blog scheduling was successful!), I will be in Singapore on my way to spend Christmas in Cambodia.

Over at Just Add Ink we thought this would be a perfect time for you to share your Christmas projects with us so that is what this challenge is all about!

The project I have chosen to share with you are some little goodie bags I made for the four little girls that live next door to me. I always make them reindeer food and this year I decided to add a few more little gifts to their bag, which was hand stamped and individualised with their names.



Supplies:
Bags: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Other: Inks by SU!



3 comments:

KimB said...

This is such a sweet present Jodene. They will be thrilled to see the personalised bags and love the bright Christmas colours. Have a fabulous holiday!! xxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene these little bags are super cute - what a fab gift with their names on there!

Nikki Spencer said...

Cute & clever Jodene! Your fabric stamping looks great, really crisp. xxx