20 December 2013

Seize The Birthday Challenge


Hello stamping friends!

It's time for another Seize The Birthday Challenge, and although this month we don't have a topping option I would like to give a special shout out to one of our fellow Seize The Birthday DT members JoAnn who is celebrating her birthday this week!  So please pop over to check out JoAnn's gorgeous creation for this week and leave her some birthday love :)

And here is my card for this week, which I made for my nephew's recent birthday.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things and Papertrey Ink
Guitar Die: My Favorite Things
Ink: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay and Brilliant blue.




1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Love your card Jodene and I'm sure your nephew will too. A great design for a teenager.
Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes.