16 January 2014

Just Add Ink #198 - It's BLOG HOP time!

I always love our first challenge for the new year over at Just Add Ink, because we always kick off with a fun Blog Hop!  

This year we are showcasing a couple of great products from Stampin' Up! They are the Envelope Punch Board and the Thinlet dies.


I chose to use the Envelope Punch Board to make a gift card holder. 
You can find the tutorial I used HERE.



Supplies: 
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock and Ink: Stampin' Up!
Other: Twine, Envelope Punch Board.

Next on the Blog Hop is Kim Badelt, so just click on the image below to move on to Kim's Blog. 

http://kimsstampingspot.blogspot.com/2014/01/jai-198-blog-hop.html


If you have come straight to my blog, be sure to pop back to Just Add Ink so you can start from the beginning and see all of the Design Team's gorgeous projects. Trust me, you do not want to miss out on seeing them! 





14 comments:

JoAnn said...

I love this Jodene. The colors are so soft and pretty. I like the embossed background also. Thanks for the link to the tutorial.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene this is stunning, one of my fave colour combos!
I'll have to keep that tutorial for future use!

Mae Collins said...

Jodene this is a great way of combining a birthday card with a gift card and you put it together so beautifully.

Mary said...

That's a very clever idea Jodene.
Mary

inkeverywhere said...

Cute project Jodene - I really love the papers you have used. Chantell x x

jenhayward said...

Love the gift card holder Jodene. I have seen a few around but love the little pouch you have added for the gift card.

Jenny

Anna said...

That is a grear idea, and I love the colours

Patrice said...

I love the way these gift card holders look - I made a couple at Christmas. Love the colours you've used, very pretty!

Hope you got to Sydney safely x

Robyn Oliver said...

Jodene this is a fabulous idea as we quite often resort to gifts cards especially the teenagers and adults when you've no idea what to get them. Thanks for the inspiration cheers

Christine Blain said...

This is so beautiful, Jodene; the colours and all the elements are sublime. Gorgeous gift in itself (even without a gift card enclosed)!

KimB said...

Love the XO detail on the front Jodene and the super fun pop up delivery inside! xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Totally love this idea Jodene. It's so soft & pretty and such a clever use of the EPB. xx

Narelle Farrugia said...

How lovely are these colours together - so soft and pretty!

Paula said...

Gift card holders are such a great way to dress up that boring old voucher card. Thanks for sharing the tutorial you used for your gorgeous project Jodene ♥