31 January 2014

Just Add Ink #200 - Inspiration Challenge

It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink and this week it is a milestone challenge - our 200th!!

The challenge this week is this gorgeous inspiration picture.


For my card I have gone with the daisies and the beautiful summery colour scheme.


Supplies:
Stamp: Sentiment by Stampin' Up! Background by My Favorite Things
Dies: Flowers by My Favorite Things and leaves by Papertrey Ink.
Other: black and yellow ink by SU!

I hope that you will play along with us this week, and be sure to pop over to the blog and see the gorgeous projects from the other Design Team members.


7 comments:

KimB said...

This captures the feel of the inspiration picture perfectly Jodene!So happy and bright. Love those daisies :)xxx

Mae Collins said...

Jodene your beautiful daisies and the bright colours of your card definitely reflect the inspiration from that photo Nikki provided us. Love the cheeriness of your card.

Paula said...

Your Daisies are so cute! I like the clean lines on this card against the bold black base.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Ohhh I adore the triangle background and a great mix of modern with pretty flowers.

Christine Blain said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Awesome background, and the flower centres are really eye-catching. Love your card. :)

Narelle Farrugia said...

So pretty Jodene! Your daisies are just stunning - I just love this die!

Patrice said...

Love this clean, fresh and bright card Jodene. Your flowers are lovely.