17 January 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge ... with colouring!


It's challenge time again over at Seize The Birthday and this week we also have a fun Topping option for you!


Now we all know how I love a little colouring, so this week's Topping over at the Seize The Birthday Challenge, was right up my alley.  That's right, the extra challenge is to do a little (or a lot!) of colouring on your project. But remember, the Topping is optional and you don't have to use it.

I have coloured this gorgeous digital image using Copic Markers. I have had this image on my computer for quite a few years and can't remember where it came from, but it is one of my favourites to colour. 



Supplies: 
Stamps: Digi Image (source unknown), sentiment from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Card by SU!.
Other: Punches from Stampin' Up!, Copic Markers


8 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, this is such a lovely image.

Sharyn Polesel said...

This card is beautiful! I love the way you colored those gorgeous flowers. Everything works so well together. That denim colored background paper is fabulous!

Colleen said...

I can see why you love to color those flowers...you did a fabulous job and I love them in the watering can!

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Jodene,

Ohhh whats NOT to love about your card?? Flowers and coloring and all that is my language haha.

I especially like the circle sentiment on the edge too - seems a perfect way to finish it off!

Blessings,
Barb

Susie Wittwer said...

Jodene, your coloring is gorgeous! Love that image too.
I'm so happy to be creating with the team at STB!

Nikki said...

This is so pretty Jodene. Love that image and the colours you have used. Great layout too.

Nikki

Nancy said...

I see why you love to color...if I was that good at it...I think I could learn to love it too! Amazing job girl!!!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Great job coloring the pretty flowers.