05 February 2014

Dynamic Duo's #88

Here is a very simple card that I made using this week's gorgeous colours over at Dynamic Duo's.  I also used the previous sketch from Mojo Monday for the layout. I was going to mount it onto a couple more layers but decided to leave it more clean and simple.



For some reason the red looks so bright in my photo, and you can't see the embossed detail on it either.
This is actually Real Red & Island Indigo!


Supplies:
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock and Ink: Stampin' Up
Other: Ribbon by SU! rhinestones from Kaiser

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this clean and layered card! Beautifully stamped! Thanks for joining the DD!

canadian_liner said...

Love your CAS design. The primary colour scheme looks great dressed up with the embossing, textured ribbon and your cute little focal sentiment. Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos this week!