28 February 2014

Just Add Ink Challenge #204 - Colour Challenge


Hello peeps!

Sorry this is late, I had my post scheduled but had the date wrong. No wonder it wasn't there!

Anyway, this week we have a fun colour challenge for you over at Just Add Ink.


To create my card I stamped the pistachio pudding cardstock with a darkroom door background stamp using pistachio pudding ink.  I then stamped the greeting in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Greeting and background stamp from Darkroom door.
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Gold embossing powder, string, glitter adhesive spray

3 comments:

KimB said...

Ha I thought that was DSP till you said the background was stamped Jodene. Makes a great background too for the bold Stamp On sentiment! xxx

Sharnee Torrents said...

Such a fabbo card lovely Jodene!! I really like that combo of colours!!
Amazing background and using Vellum is one of my fav things to do!
SMiles SHarnee :)

Mae Collins said...

Great card to inspire someone when they feel their mojo has gone! I too thought that you had used DSP until I read your post.