14 February 2014

Time for a little love ...


Happy Valentine's Day!

And welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!

And speaking of LOVE....

Our "Toppings" option this time is

"Hearts"



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!


This challenge gave me a great chance to ink up my new heart balloon and banner stamps from My Favorite Things.


Supplies: 
Stamps & Dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: String

7 comments:

OttawaMom said...

This is a super sweet card with those great heart balloons! Perfect for our challenge at STB!

Nancy said...

I LOVE this card Jodene! Really really nice! Hope you are doing well!

Susie Wittwer said...

This is SO cute. Love the balloons, the banner and that stitching!

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is such a cute card! I love the heart shaped balloons. So pretty on that clean and crisp white stitched panel. I've just discovered stitched dies, and love them! Great card!

Leslie Hanna said...

I'm drawn to these colors. I might be in a rut, but it's so pretty!

JoAnn said...

Love those pretty heart balloons. A great BD card.

Glenda J said...

Absolutely perfect Jodene. Great colours and I love the crisp design.