28 March 2014

Just Add Ink #208 - Colour Challenge

Happy Friday friends!  I hope that you all have a fun weekend planned. I am personally hoping mine will be nice and quiet and uneventful. And that I may even find time to spend some of it in my craft room!

If you're hoping to craft this weekend too, maybe this gorgeous colour sketch over at Just Add Ink this week will give you some inspiration.


I didn't have any of the ink colours but did have some cardstock and used my Copic markers to create the blue flowers. So remember, even if you don't have these exact colours you can substitute with something similar.

Here is my card for the challenge. The more I look at it, the more I wish I had added more detail, like some stitching or paper piercing around the white card, but since I stuck those flowers on with glossy accents there was no way I could remove them so I guess it stays like it is :)

Please excuse the dark photo, I took this at night and the lighting wasn't the best!


Supplies: 
Stamps and Die-namaics: My Favorite Things
Cardstock and paper: Stampin' Up!
Other: Copic markers, ribbon by Stampin' Up!



3 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, love those vibrant blue flowers and the CAS feel, Cathy x

KimB said...

Honestly Jodene the card doesn't need any more detail - the flowers are quite stunning! You did a fab job of colouring them!! xxx

Stamping Shanni said...

Jodene - those flowers are awesome and look good in the Pacific Point blue! Wow! I also loved some of the other posts on your blog - you are a busy lady. Saw your card on the JAI challenge link.