06 March 2014

Just Add Ink Challenge #205 - Just Add A Sunburst

This week over at Just Add Ink we are challenging you to incorporate a sunburst into your project. You can interpret this many ways and we can't wait to see what you come up with!

I have used a fun sunburst die from My Favorite things to create my card this week. I started by die-cutting the sunburst out and then die-cut the sentiment from the same layer and inserting the letters back in. And of course I added glitter to the yellow sunrays.




Supplies:
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! 

8 comments:

Paula said...

I love the inlaid technique you have used on this card full of sunshine goodness. The dazzle on the rays is lovely ♥

Mae Collins said...

Jodene I like how you have in fact made a jigsaw of your card panel where each element fits neatly in with the other. Great idea.

Karen said...

Wow!! How impressive is that sunburst die?? I'm liken' it……ALOT!!!

Luv K
x

KimB said...

Love your use of dies Jodene - the impact is quite stunning and the inlaid elements look great! xxx

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful inlays on this!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene this is a beautiful card and I love the idea of inserting bits back in!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Absolutely fabulous Jodene! What a spectacular effect it has and the glitter is the perfect touch it finish it off!

Anni said...

Love your sparkling sunburst!
Anni