28 April 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #133


Just popping in to share a card I did last night for Freshly Made Sketches #133.  Here is the sketch for this challenge:

And here is my card. I got this gorgeous image from Simply B Stamps and coloured her with Copic Markers. We had previously coloured her in Copic classes and I just love how she had turned out so I replicated her in a smaller version for this card :)



Supplies:
Image: Simply B Stamps, sentiment from My Favorite Things
Paper: Studio Callico. Cardstock: Stampion' Up!
Other: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, White embossing powder, tag die from My Favorite Things. 

3 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

She's gorgeous! Inspired from someone locally??? Lol, hope to see you soon!

Jen Timko said...

Oh, your coloring is so fantastic!! What a great card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

Wow! I wish I could take coloring lessons from you! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!