19 April 2014

Have a SUPER day!

Happy Easter my friends! It is Easter Saturday here and so far my weekend has been pretty relaxing. Apart from a few hours of work that I have to fit in sometime over the next day or two, I am hoping it will pretty much stay that way :)

I did manage to have a little play in my craft room yesterday and came up with this card using some of the new goodies from My Favorite Things. How adorable is this little Super Girl? I love that it has matching dies so you don't have to do all of that fussy cutting by hand. I also created the elements of the card using the latest Blueprints Die-namics. They make creating a card so quick and easy! And of course, I have coloured her with Copic Markers.



Supplies:
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things 
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie and Black from Stampin' Up! Paper by Studio Calico
Ink: Stampin' Up! and Memento black.
Other: Stampin' Up! Rhinestones, Copic Markers.


1 comment:

Jess said...

Such a fun card! Love the bright happy colors!