24 April 2014

Seize The Birthday Anything Goes Birthday Challenge



Hello and welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday

This week it's ....


With NO topping! 

And here is my card, which came together so easily thanks to the Blueprints Die-namics from My Favorite Things!


Supplies:
Dies and Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico

And thanks to the girls over at Seize The Birthday for my birthday shoutout! Today is my birthday and I get to spend it on a little holiday with my eldest daughter visiting my best friend and her family. 



5 comments:

Leintje* said...

Your card is so bright and happy, love it!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love, love, love the bright, happy colors on this card and that sweet flower.....beautifully done!

OttawaMom said...

I echo the love of the bright and happy colours on your card! Love it. Hope you had a fabulous birthday Jodene!

Susie Wittwer said...

Wow Jodene. I love how you've used these bright & happy colors! Wonderful card!

Nancy said...

Hi Jodene....glad you had a nice Birthday! You did a wonderful job with our challenge this time at STB! Love the colors too!