17 April 2014

Just Add Ink #211 - Sketch Challenge

I cannot believe that we are about to start the Easter long weekend celebrations .. this year is just whizzing by. Or maybe it's just me! I always seem to be chasing my own tail at the moment :)

Being the end of another week, means it's time for another Just Add Ink Challenge! And this week we have a fun sketch for you to play with.


And here is my card.


Supplies: 
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things
Paper: Kaisercraft 'Bluebell'
Other: Copic Marker, scallop border punch, nestabilities


4 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Oh what a sweet card - those little flowers are so cute!! Have a great Easter xo

KimB said...

Love your mix of patterns on this Jodene, they make a great background canvas for your lovely bright flower filled wheelbarrow.xxx

inkeverywhere said...

Cute - beautifully coloured little wagon. Chantell

Narelle Farrugia said...

Sweet is the word I would use for your card too Jodene!