24 April 2014

Just Add Ink #212 - Colour Challenge

I have scheduled this post ahead of time as I am currently down on the South Coast spending four days (including my birthday) with my best friend, her family and my eldest daughter. My youngest daughter is on a school camp on the other side of the country and my hubby is away for work. 

So here's hoping my scheduling efforts have worked! I often have trouble for some reason.  But anyway, this week's challenge over at Just Add ink is a colour challenge for you.  When I initially created my card, I didn't realise that there was vanilla in the mix and I wondered why it wasn't quite working for me. Of course I realised later and went back and added in some vanilla pieces rather than pulling my card apart and starting again (yep, I took the lazy option!) hehehe :)

Anyway, here are the colours for you to play with.


And here is my card. All made using die-namic dies from My Favorite Things.



Supplies:
Dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Kaiser rhinestones, glitter spray

9 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I do love how you added in the very vanilla, it adds a nice pop of freshness to your card!!

Nikki said...

This is gorgeous Jodene!! Love that die and the beautiful colours.

Nikki

inkeverywhere said...

Loving the die Jodene - looks fab with these colours. Chantell

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, love the infilled details, so effective. Hope you have a lovely time away and happy birthday :) Cathy x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a fab die and awesome card you have made with it. Sorry I won't get to see you in Melbourne but have a great time away in Europe.

Christine Blain said...

Love this to bits - good save, with adding in the vanilla accents. It is a brilliant card, my friend!

KimB said...

It was the perfect card to "retrofit" Jodene. The flower background is quite stunning pieced out in the different colours. xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Totally love this card Jodene - that die is so striking!

Paula said...

Nice save on the Vanilla Jodene! Love all the die cut goodness on this card. It just suits the colour challenge beautifully!