04 April 2014

Just Add Ink Challenge #209 - Just Add Layers

Hi folks!

It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink, and this week it's such a fun one! We want you to add layers to your project.

I have created my card by layering die cuts and stamped images from My Favorite Things.

I started by stamping the woodgrain stamp in white ink onto kraft cardstock before die cutting it and mounting it on foam.  Then I coloured the stamped image in Copic markers before also die cutting it and layering it over the top.

The background is sponged using a cloud die and some blue chalk.



Supplies:
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Copic Markers, chalk, cloud stencil


6 comments:

Nancy said...

Jodene...LOVE the subtle background you created! Really cute card! Have a great day!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Ohh I love the cloud background you've created! (I don't think I'd have the patience to do that!!)
Such a cute little girly too.

KimB said...

Delightfully sweet Jodene. I just love how you grounded everything with all the grass and fab little picket fence! xxx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh she is just so sweet and innocent! Love the scene you've created!

Nikki Spencer said...

She is adorable Jodene and as usual, your colouring is superb! xx

Diane said...

Darling design Jodene.

Hugs Diane