10 April 2014

Just Add Ink Challenge #210 - Just add an Easter basket for box!

With Easter just around the corner, there couldn't be a better time to share some Easter projects with you, and that is exactly what we are doing this week over at Just Add Ink.

To create my basket I used the envelope punch board and followed a tutorial which I found HERE. It was so quick and easy to make!  To finish it off I just added some pretty ribbon, a die cut flower and a quick and easy tag. I then sprayed it all with a light coat of glitter spray so that it really sparkles (although you can't see it in the photo).


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! naturals and pink pirouette
Other: Sizzix Daisy Die, misc. ribbon, Envelope Punch Board, tag die by MFT.

3 comments:

KimB said...

Utterly girly and gorgeous Jodene! I LOVE that big flower, totally stunning and the marbled eggs were the perfect pick for inside. Yum!! xxx

Patrice said...

Love this so much Jodene. Pink, pretty and that big flower steals the show! Gorgeous Easter project.

Christine Blain said...

I just have to say that this is THE most gorgeous Easter basket I have ever seen, my friend!! So, so pretty.