11 April 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - White on White



It is time for another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!


Our "Toppings" option this time is....

"White on White"



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!


For my card this week I have used one of the new floral stencils from My Favorite Things together with some white Jo Sonja paste to create the raised design. I also sprinkled it with glitter while it was still wet so that it would sparkle :)  I then embossed the greeting using platinum embossing powder.



5 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card! I love that wonderful stencil you used and the sparkle with the glitter....quite lovely!

Susie Wittwer said...

Very pretty! This is so elegant...love it!

Colleen said...

Jodene, this is such a pretty white on white card...adding the glitter really makes it sparkle!

Susan (rainy) said...

The glitter on the paste... WOW! What a beautiful creation.

Janet Zeppa said...

I love the glitter on that embossing paste Jodene!