08 May 2014

Just Add Ink #214 - Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to another challenge over at Just Add Ink! This week Kim has a fun sketch for us to play with.



This is such a quick and easy sketch to work with, and I have to admit that I know this because I had forgotten to make my card and whipped this one up in 15 minutes this afternoon! You've got to love that right? So don't let the diagonal lines deter you, this sketch is really quite versatile.  Or maybe it's just me and my card OCD that has a problem with diagonal lines ;)

Anyway, here is my card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Avery Elle
Card/Paper: Studio Calico DSP, crumb cake and pink pirouette card stock from Stampin' Up! Sequens, tag die by Avery Elle. 

3 comments:

Deepti said...

This looks awesome !

inkeverywhere said...

You have done this so well Jodene - I can't believe you whipped it up! Great little colour combo and I like how you have used that tag...great idea. Chantell x x

KimB said...

Love the big flower pattern that leads you down to the sentiment tag Jodene. Ooh and the sequins!! xxx