23 May 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Tag You're It!


Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!

And this week we have a fun Topping Option for you! And it's ...

"Tags"



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!


For my card this week, I stamped the background using an MFT background stamp and embossed it in white embossing powder. I then water coloured between the triangles using distress inks and once it was dry I ironed off the embossing to leave a flat image. I saw this technique on Jennifer McGuire's blog recently and loved the look!


Supplies:
Background Stamp: My Favorite Things.
Sentiment stamps: Hero Arts
Other: Tag Die by MFT, white embossing powder, Ranger distress inks, Kaiser rhinestones.



3 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is fabulous! I love that background and the gorgeous colors you used to create it.....stunning!

Nancy said...

That background is amazing!!!!! I really LOVE it! Hope your having a great weekend Jodene!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous fun bright card Jodene.