04 May 2014

Seize The Sketch #19


It's been a while since I have had time to play along with a Seize The Sketch challenge, but I had some time in my craft room today and took the opportunity to make a card using the current sketch.


And here is my card. It was very hard to photograph this card well so that you could see the raindrop background, but it is so pretty in real life :)  I used the MFT raindrop stencil with some translucent embossing paste and clear embossing powder to create the look of wet raindrops. I then coloured the MFT image with Copic Markers.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Ink: Memento Black
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Dies/Stencil: My Favorite Things
Other: Copic Markers, stitching, embossing paste, clear embossing powder

6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

You used one of my favorite PI images! And your coloring is pretty amazing, too!

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Saw your card at Seize the Sketch and wanted to stop by and say it's FABULOUS! Love it!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love that raindrop stencil it is on my wish list and your little PI image is perfect with it.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Vicki Dutcher said...

SUPER CUTE CARD! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining in with STS!

Lesley Croghan said...

My goodness, Jodene! Love that raindrop background and the fun colours you used. Just perfect for this sketch! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Sketch!!

Alicia Borowski said...

Love the bright colours you've used on your card. very cheery