13 June 2014

Just Add Ink #218 - Colour Challenge with a twist

It's challenge time again over at Just Add Ink and this week we have a fun colour challenge for you! And I know that this looks like a lot of colours, but the fun part is you get to pick which three you want to use!


Here is my card. I chose to use Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, and a little Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit.  And be sure to pop over to the JAI Blog and see the gorgeous creations of the rest of the Design Team.


 (oops .. I didn't realise my 'y' was coming off until after I had edited the photo!)



Supplies:
Stamp: Clearly Besotted Stamps
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! and Xpress White card stock
Dies: My Favorite Things, Clearly Besotted Stamps (flower), Little B (sentiment), Papertrey Ink (Impressions background plate)
other: Copic Markers, rhinestones by Kaiser, Glitter Pen

7 comments:

Karren said...

Gorgeous! Those colours go so well together and that flower is stunning!

Nikki Spencer said...

Ever so pretty Jodene! Your beautifully coloured flowers are so soft..Lovely! xxx

KimB said...

Those lovely flowers look just stunning set up against the Midnight background Jodene. Love the subtle texture you added to the panels too. xxx

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene I love the colour combo you've chosen and the glitter on the flowers makes a nice touch!

Paula said...

Beautiful ♥

inkeverywhere said...

Love how you have colored those flowers Jodene. The glitter is lovely too. Chantell x x

Patrice said...

This is such a striking card Jodene! I really love that flower and the sparkle you've given it. x