05 June 2014

Just Add Ink Challenge #217 - Cake anyone?

Hello stamping friends! This week at Just Add Ink we have a yummy challenge for you!  We want you to add some cupcakes, cake or dessert to your project. I am getting hungry just thinking about it .. love me some yummy cake!

I have used a cute image that I have had for years from Whipper Snapper designs and coloured it with Copics to create my card. I also used one of the dynamic blueprints set from My Favorite Things and this card together pretty quickly.


Supplies: 
Stamps: cupcake from Whipper Snapper Designs, Sentiment from My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Copic Markers, Blueprints Dienamics by MFT, sequins.

6 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene I always admire your colouring!!! Such a cute image.

Louise Sharp said...

Nawww - he's so cute! I love your colouring Jodene and yes, this challenge has me begging for something yummy too! Lou xo

Narelle Farrugia said...

So very cute Jodene! Love the depth you've given your frosting with your perfect colouring - it looks so yummy!

KimB said...

Eeeeek - this is so cute Jodene! That is one happy mouse and who can blame him :) Love the the colours and of course the colouring! xxx

inkeverywhere said...

Very cute card Jodene. I really love all the shapes on your card - instead of straight lines. Chantell x x

Nikki Spencer said...

This is such a cute card Jodene!..That cupcake looks ready to bite..:0) xxx