05 June 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Summer Time!


Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!

And this week we have a fun Topping Option for you! And it's ...

"Summer Time"



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!


For my card this week I have used a combination of fun dies from My Favorite Things. 


Supplies: 
All dies and stamps from My Favorite Things.
Other: Glitter, Copic Markers, black ink. 

4 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a fun summer card! It reminds me of laying on a blanket in the yard and watching the clouds to see what pictures we could find. lol Love it!

OttawaMom said...

Love all those die cuts and the little added sparkle to the sun! Great summer birthday card Jodene!

JoAnn said...

Perfect summertime card Jodene. I love the clouds and glittery sun.

Nancy said...

Love... Love.... Love your summertime card! So fun and happy! Hope you have a great day Jodene!