14 June 2014

Seize The Sketch #22


I have been in a bit of a stamping slump lately, feeling totally unmotivated and struggling to get anything done. A lot has to do with not being well for a few weeks, but to be honest I have been feeling this way for a while!  And as it turns out, so has a dear stamping friend of mine. Seems I am not the only one! So we decided to issue ourselves a challenge to get something made this weekend to post to our blogs.

I started with this week's challenge over at Seize The Sketch and created a bit of a retro card using some fun dies from My Favorite Things. This is the sketch.


And this is my card.


Supplies: 
Stamps: Technique Tuesday
Dies: My Favorite Things
Paper: Kaiser and Echo Park
Other: Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, 



8 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a cute card Jodene! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch!

Paula said...

Seriously cute!! Love that poloroid die cut!! I want one now :-)

Robin K. said...

This is so adorable! I love retro images:). I think we've all experienced creative slumps at one time or another- you'll work through it:)

Katie Melhus said...

This is so cute! The perfect way to start climbing out of your slump :) So glad you joined us at Seize the Sketch!

Kristie W. said...

This is really cute! Great card to bring you out of your slump.

I think I have those dies and will need to try them out soon.

Deepti said...

Wow awesome cards! I love the camera card, such a cool design

stampwithsandy said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jodene! Love that camera! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Seize the Sketch!

Sara Smeby said...

Oh, my gosh! How cute! Love that camera! What a great card! Thank you for the inspiration!

Warmly,
Sara
http://www.studio-sara.com/