11 July 2014

Just Add Ink #222 - Colour Challenge

Hello and happy Friday!

I hope that you have had a wonderful week. I have just popped in to share the latest challenge with you from the Just Add Ink blog.  This week we have a great colour challenge for you to play with and we hope you will join us! These are the colours.

I didn't have the blushing bride so went with Pink Pirouette instead.


I have been struggling a lot lately with my crafty motivation. Life has been so busy that I have not had much time to get into my craft room and when I have, I can sit there for hours and nothing comes to me. I am hoping this passes soon as I am really missing my regular crafting!  But I guess that is what these challenges are for right? to motivate us.  So along with the gorgeous colour challenge this week I also used a fun sketch from last week's challenge over at Clean & Simple Stamping. It is too late to share this card over there as the challenge has closed, but it was a great starting point for me to put this card together.




All of the products used on my card this week are from Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

chera said...

Super cute card! Can't go wrong with the mosaic set!

Nikki Spencer said...

You've done a beautiful job of this Jodene, even though your mojo is low, you've still created a lovely project..:0)and it works great with the challenge colours luv! xxx

Carole said...

Hi Jodene, super card, I love the mosaic and I have just ordered this set as my first Stampin Up purchase! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Eliza said...

Love your card and using the mosaic set makes it perfect.

Hugs Eliza