17 July 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - with strings attached!

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!
We hope you will join us this week.

Our "Toppings" option this time is

Twine or String



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!



The choice is yours!


For my card I have used the fun sketch over at Seize The Sketch


And I have used some string to 'hang' the banner on my stamped image.




Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock, Ink and Paper: Stampin' Up!
Other: Copic Markers, Wink of Stella Pen, String/Twine, Nestabilities

10 comments:

Lesley Croghan said...

How fun that you used the twine on the banner. Love this idea Jodene and your card is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card! Love her little outfit and the cute banner! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch!

Vicki Dutcher said...

SO adorable! Awesome coloring too - Thanks for joining in at STS!

Nancy said...

Really... Really love this card Jodene..the colors, the image, and the added twine on the banner is Perfect! Well done!

OttawaMom said...

I love that we both used the STS sketch for our cards this week! That image is adorable and looks great against those pretty papers! Great card!

JoAnn said...

Love your card and the sweet image. The way you did the banner looks great. I almost used this stamp also. :)

Janet Zeppa said...

Adorable card!! I do believe that I need that image...lol!!!

Rose said...

love this sweet image and the banner :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

Susie Wittwer said...

This is so, so sweet Jodene! I love how you've used string to "hang" your banners. Wow, your coloring skills are superb!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Really sweet card....love that cute image and the banner she is holding....so cute!