05 July 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge



Happy 4th of July to my American friends and

Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!

Our "Toppings" option this time is

"Stars and Or Stripes



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!


Here is my card for this fun challenge. It is so much sparklier in 'real life' since I have covered all of the stars and stripes with Wink Of Stella - love that stuff!


Supplies: 
Stamps: Striped background by My Favorite Things, Sentiment by Papertrey Ink
Dies: My Favorite Things
Other: Impression plate by Papertrey Ink, kaiser rhinestones, Wink of Stella Pen

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the colors and design.

Susie Wittwer said...

Such a fun card Jodeen! I love using Wink of Stella, too!

OttawaMom said...

What a great layout to show off those awesome stripes and stars! Great card!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely brilliant Jodene! Love the unique layout and the perfect details.