24 July 2014

Seize The Sketch #25

I was playing in my craft room last night and made this quick and easy card using some new goodies from Stampin' Up! and My Favorite Things as well as the sketch from Seize The Sketch. Love how fun this sketch is!

I realised after I finished my card that I got the layout a little wrong (I was working from a hand drawn draft of the sketch) but I didn't want to pull it apart and start again.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock and Ink: Stampin' Up! 
Other: Kaiser rhinestones, PTI wave die.

9 comments:

Christine Blain said...

I really LOVE how you've used these gorgeous papers and colours, Jodene; this card is adorable!

Brenda said...

Very beautiful card!!

Marybeth said...

I think your design of the sketch is perfect! Beautiful design and card! Fun idea to use the gifts. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch.

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute! Great mix of patterned papers and stamps! Thanks for joining along with Seize the Sketch!

Cindy Techlin said...

I love the combination of stamps with the patterned paper.

Lori said...

Fun and festive! Love the confetti background. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Stacey @TinyPaperCuts said...

Love the colors you picked. They are so fun together! Really pretty card!

April said...

I love how beautifully simple this card is!

JoAnn said...

This is so pretty Jodene. You and I must have ordered the same things from MFT. :) Everytime I see one of your cards lately, I say oh, I was thinking of using that. :)