20 August 2014

Just Add Ink #227 - Just Add Chipboard

There is still time to play along with this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink!  And this week it's JUST ADD CHIPBOARD! How fun is that?

I have had this card half done all week but things have just been so crazy busy around here I only just finished it late last night.

I covered the little chipboard word 'hello' with the coordinating paper from my card, then covered it with crystal effects.



Supplies: 
Stamp: My Favorite Things
Paper: Maja Design Patterned Paper, Stampin' Up! Whisper White card stock
Other: Seam binding by SU!, Kaiser Pearls, stitching, crystal effects.


5 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Gorgeous Jodene! Love the shappy edges and pretty dsp patterns. xxx

Christine Blain said...

Oh-so-sweet! Love how you've covered the chipboard in paper to match the rest of your card, Jodene; just lovely.

KimB said...

Love the sweet shabby girly feel of this Jodene. The hello is subtle but the bulk of the chipboard makes it quite striking too. xxx

Tina said...

I've always loved this line from Jerry Maguire and I think you've used it beautifully on your card Jodene.

inkeverywhere said...

Love it Jodene! I always love your stitching on cards. Great layout. Chantell x x