21 August 2014

Just Add Ink #228 - Colour Challenge

Hello again!
I'm back today with the new challenge over at Just Add Ink, which is a gorgeous colour combination using some of the new Stampin' Up! colours. But remember, if you don't have these exact ink pads you can use a similar colour.


Here is the card I made. It looks quite clean and simple, but it took me a few failed attempts and 3 days to get it done! I don't even know why but I just couldn't get the look I was going for and was having trouble colouring the image to my satisfaction.



Supplies: 
Stamps: Flowers by Paper Smooches, sentiment by My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Sequins by Doodlebug, Copic Markers, Wink of Stella Pen, stitching.

7 comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

Dear Jodene!!
WOW you soooo have made the most wonderful, sweet, beautiful card!!! I love this image, amazing!! Gorgeous use of the colours too!
SMiles Sharnee :)

Louise Sharp said...

You blow me away everytime Jodene! Stunning. Just stunning. Lou xo

Nikki Spencer said...

As usual Jodene, your colouring is stunning! So vibrant and shaded beautifully....Worth the extra effort for sure! xxx

KimB said...

The bright intensity of the flowers just pops off the page Jodene against the white. Just lovely (and worth the three days ;)xxx

Patrice said...

This is such a great card Jodene. The colours look fabulous and I love all that white space. Your failed attempts were definitely worth persisting with.... x

laurie said...

Beautiful card, love your coloring!

Ramohth aka Cardiac aka Jill said...

Simply stunning! It's good to read that I'm not alone in spending DAYS on a card :)