01 August 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - It's All Yellow!

Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played with us last time!

Our "Toppings" option this time is

" Monochromatic Yellow"
Sounds like summer doesn't it? Perfect for the winter blues I am suffering right now.

What does this actually mean?  
Your card and/or project must exude the color yellow!



If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!



The choice is yours!

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

Here is my card:



Supplies: 
Stamps: Flower - Stampin' Up!, Greeting - My Favorite Things
Cardstock and Ink: Stampin' Up!
Other: Die by My Favorite Things, Wink of Stella Pen, Enamel dots coloured with Copic markers.


3 comments:

Pamellia Johnson said...

This is wonderful! I love the background and the subtle texture on the word 'happy'. So cheery!! :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love this wonderful background! What a happy card!

Hammers said...

Love the addition of enamel dots. The backing paper is really pretty. Cx