18 September 2014

Just Add Ink Inspiration Challenge #232

Hello friends!  Well I am still away enjoying a quick little holiday in Europe with my mum. So by the time you see this post I should be somewhere in between London and Paris!

This week over at Just Add Ink we have a gorgeous inspiration challenge for you. This is the photo:



And here is my card. I have coloured the PTI stamps using Copic Markers.



Supplies: 
Stamps: Flower by Papertrey Ink, Sentiment by Hero Arts
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Marigold morning
Other: Memento Ink, Copic Markers, Sequins

3 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Jodene I think the image you have used suits the challenge perfectly!! I hope you are having a fantastic time on your holiday.

KimB said...

Jodene the flowers are gorgeous! Love the mix of pink and orange - they are super pretty as border! Enjoy your holiday :) xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely design Jodene and those flowers are so pretty coloured that way.
Hope you are having a fabulous time in Europe! xxx