11 September 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Sweet Treats

By the time you see this post, I will be boarding a plane heading for a quick European vacation! First stop Scotland before heading onto London and finally Paris. I am taking this trip with my mum and it is the first time either of us have been over there, so we are VERY excited! I am sure you will be seeing some photos pop up here when I return. 

For now though I would like to welcome you
to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!

Our "Toppings" option this time is right up my alley...

" Sweet Treats"

I have such a sweet tooth, so I am excited to see how people interpret this fun challenge.



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!


Here is my 'sweet' card. I coloured these adorable cupcakes using Copic markers.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Bow Die: My Favorite Things
Other: Stitching, platinum embossing powder, Copic Markers.

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Love your sweet card Jodene. You and I may have to check which image we are using as we have a lot of the same MFT stamps. :)

Susie Wittwer said...

Oh, so cute...and I love that little paper bow!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I saw this on the challenge blog and popped over to say it is so fabulous! Nice clean card with a fun bow!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Love all of the your yummy cupcakes and that fun bow. Great card!