25 September 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Banners and Pennants

Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played last time!

Our "Toppings" option this time is...

"Banners and/ or Pennants




Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!
 And here is my card for this week, using some cute new dies and stamps from My Favorite Things. I added glitter to the glasses before coating them in dimensional magic.



   
Supplies:
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock and Ink: Stampin' Up!
Other: glitter, stitching, dimentional magic.

7 comments:

JoAnn said...

Really cute card Jodene.

Glenda J said...

Love this unique design and fabulous colour combo. Well done Jodene!

Nancy said...

I love this sentiment Jodene! GREAT card!

Janet Zeppa said...

I can't tell you how much I love those glasses!!

Susie Wittwer said...

LOVE those glasses Jodene! Cute card!

Becca Cruger said...

Really neat card! I especially love your treatment of the glasses. A little glitter goes a long way!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic and oh so cute.