09 October 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes

Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!

It's great to be home after a wonderful holiday 
and it's especially great to be back in my crafting room creating
a card for the new challenge.

There is no topping this week, 
so just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!





For this challenge I made a card for a special little 
friend who is celebrating a birthday tomorrow, using one of
my new sets from My Favorite Things.


Supplies:
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: More mustard, soft sky and buckaroo blue from SU!
Patterned Paper: Kaisercraft
Other: Copic Markers, dies from My Favorite Things.





3 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

This image is absolutely adorable! And the patterned paper you've chosen just gives this card such a fresh, happy feel. Thanks for sharing!

JoAnn said...

This is so cute. Love the image and the papers you used. Your coloring is perfect.

Nancy said...

Super cute card Jodene....lovely colors too!