28 November 2014

Just Add Ink #242 - Inspiration Challenge


I am loving the inspiration picture for this week's challenge over at Just Add Ink, it's so bright and cheery!


Also, I wanted to remind everyone that we have a Design Team call out at the moment which ends on Sunday 30th November, so pop over to the blog on details on how you can apply.

Now onto my card for this week.


Supplies: 
Stamps and flower dies: My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Nestabilities, linen impression plate from Papertrey Ink, thread, glossy accents.

3 comments:

KimB said...

That little bunch is so cute Jodene!!Love the details - the buds!! and how you tied them up with twine. xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Loving all of your shiny elements Jodene, this is such a sweet card! xxx

Patrice said...

This is such a sweet card Jodene. I love the shine going on with your blue background and the little flower centres - a lovely bunch tied together. x