14 November 2014

Just Add Ink Challenge #240 - Just Add Texture

Welcome to another Just Add Ink challenge - Just Add Texture! There are many ways to add texture to your projects.  Whether it be embossing, ribbons or embellishments. We hope you can use this challenge to create and share with us over on the JAI blog.  

For my card I started by adding pearl embossing powder to a snowflake background stamp. I also covered the snow on the ground by covering my die cut pieces with the same embossing powder. 



Supplies: 
All stamps and dies by My Favorite Things
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Other: Copic markers, glitter, embossing powder

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I love this card, particularly the pops of colour on your cute little Santa, and your 'snow' looks pretty cool - great way to achieve texture. x