05 November 2014

Season's Greetings - Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge

I'm back, this time with another card using the great sketch over at Just Add Ink this week. I made this card on my first attempt at playing with the sketch and wasn't going to post it as I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not. But decided why not, since quite often the things I don't like other people do and vice versa :)
I don't know what it was I didn't like about it, maybe that the wreath is too big for the corner and the card looks so unbalanced.



Supplies:
Stamps: Wreath from Stampin' Up!, Sentiment from Technique Tuesday
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Paper from Graphic 45
Other: rhinestones

3 comments:

laurie said...

Love this card..so crisp and clean!

Patrice said...

I see what you mean about the wreath being too big, but I don't think it is - the text dsp helps to tone everything down and balance it. I love this sketch too and keep using it :)

Becca Cruger said...

I think this is gorgeous! It's got such a clean and fresh feel. I'm sure whoever gets this card will be very merry, indeed.