06 November 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Monochromatic Orange

Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played last time!

Our "Toppings" option this time is...
Monocromatic- Orange



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!

I have made two monochromatic cards for this week's challenge.

This first one is probably less monochromatic as it has a lot of white space on it. I embossed the background using a stencil from My Favorite Things.


Supplies:
Stamps: Fox by My Favorite Things, Greeting from Stampin' Up!
Dies/Stencils: My Favorite Things
Other: Copic Markers, Pumpkin Pie cardstock

My second card is more orange and probably suits the topping a little better, although it is my least favourite. I created the embossed panel using an MFT stencil, texture paste and watercolours.


Supplies:
Stamps/Stencils: My Favorite Things
Other: Texture Paste by Ranger, watecrolours, ribbon from Stampin' Up!
















3 comments:

Susie Wittwer said...

Both cards are wonderful Jodene. But I do have to say that I love that little orange fox on the first card. He's so cute!

JoAnn said...

Love both of your cards Jodene. That fox is so cute. I like how you used the stencil and molding paste on the 2nd one also. Great job with the challenge.

Glenda J said...

So flippin' cute Jodene! Great colouring on the fox and love the textured background. Second card is fabulous too. Gorgeous ribbon and fabulous texture.