21 November 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - with leaves!



Hello and welcome to another challenge over at Seize The Birthday! And this week we have a fun theme for you.

Our "Toppings" option this time is...

Leaves



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/2014/11/leaves.html

To create the leaves for my card this week, I have used distress inks and water to create the backgrounds and then cut the leaves using some die-namics from My Favorite Things. I had a little of the paper left over so I have added a strip behind the main panel for contrast.



Supplies:
Stamps: Paper smooches
Dies: Leaves from My Favorite Things, Stitched rectangle die from Lawn Fawn,
linen impressions plate from Papertrey Ink
Cardstock/Ink: Stampin' Up!
Other: Tim Holtz distress ink

3 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is so pretty! Love your design, colors and those wonderful splatters...great job!

Nancy said...

Stunning card....I really, really Love it!!!! The leaves look amazing!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely love everything about this Jodene! The layout is fabulous and the button is perfect. Love, love, love the leaves!