12 December 2014

Just Add Ink #244 - Sketch Challenge


I cannot believe that this time next week I will be on a plane heading to Vietnam for Christmas! Until then I have a very long to do list (which I'm sure you can all relate to) and about 30 Christmas cards to get made and sent.

For now though, I have a great sketch challenge to share with you, from Just Add Ink. 


For my card I used the cute new polar bear stamps and dies from My Favorite Things.
I kind of made a bit of a contradiction with my greetings thought didn't I. 'Warm Wishes' combined with 'Have a cool day'. Didn't think that out too well! Oh well, it was for my little nephew who I'm sure did not even notice!



Supplies:
Stamps and Dies: My Favorite Things
Inks: Memento black ink
Other: Cardstock from SU!, Misc DSP, Copic Markers

3 comments:

KimB said...

Oh Jodene you made me laugh, may be the combo of warm and cool is a bit contradictory but it's a gorgeous fun Christmas card. That polar bear is real cutie. xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

He is very cute Jodene and l would never have noticed the greetings..:0)
Have a wonderful trip, looking forward to hearing about it when you get back. xxx

Monika Reeck said...

HI Jodene your Image is so cuutee and your scene is so sweetttt..lovely DP too...you made a sweet scene card Jodene..I love this...and the coloring also adorable..hugs from Munich (cold here and snow every minutes)