19 December 2014

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Silver and Gold

Welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday! And our last challenge for 2014. Wow, where did that year go?

This week we have a fun topping for you to play along with.


Our "Toppings" option this time is...

SILVERGOLD



Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!


The choice is yours!



And here is my card.
I have to admit, I found it really hard to photograph this card and capture the colours properly.



Supplies:
Stamps & Dies: My Favorite Things
Other: Distress Inks, glitter paper

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty, I love these wonderful colours.

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Jodene I see your DT Card at Seize the Birthday Challenge and want to visiting your blog and see this lovely card you made..I love that background you created and the gold and silver on your card too..what a stylish and beautiful DT card you made and why no team mate comment here n your lovely card...am I the first commentator...I am glad I come and visiting your blog...lovely blog you have..

if you want to know...it was a difficult challenge for me with gold and silver....if you have 2-3 minutes time to see my silver n gold card as participant I would be so glad to have your comment too..hugs, Monika