29 January 2015

Seize The Birthday Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hello and welcome to another great challenge over at Seize the Birthday!
This week we don't have a topping option for you, which
means you just need to keep it a birthday theme!

And if you haven't already seen the gorgeous cards by the very talented STB DT girls, be sure to pop over and check them out! 


http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca


For my card this week I used my Copic markers to colour this gorgeous image from Taylored Expressions, which I picked up from The Scrapbook Store.
I then cut it using the MFT rounded rectangle dies and layered it into some paper from Doodlebug Designs (see links below).


Supplies:
Stamp: Taylored Expressions Sunflower Bouquet, Sentiment by Penny Black
Other: Copic Markers, ribbon, crystal effects, clear wink of stella glitter pen



3 comments:

Glenda J said...

Your colouring is jaw-dropping Jodene. Absolutely beautiful.

Nancy said...

I have to come by again and tell you how fabulous this is!! Enjoy your weekend!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Jodene, your coloring is gorgeous! Beautiful card!